Saturday, June 29, 2013

Wolf's Blood

   I found Bran Stark's character the most intresting in this book. While the mother of dragons got two thumbs down.
   After Bran's fall he has become so much more independent. His father is dead, his mother is down south, Sansa is a captive in Kingslanding, no one knows of Arya's where abouts, Robb is fighting a war, and Jon is in Castle Black. Bran about the age of ten has to be a tough cripple for his 3 year brothers and Winterfell's sake. And being cripple is enough by its self especially is those medival times.
    Bran is also is the beginning stages of discovering he is a warg. To me this is exciting because he can see the future, see through the eyes of animal and human whilst controlling them, he has wolf blood, and had a dierewolf. The possibilited are endless for yound Stark.
    He has a mission to save the whole 7 kingdoms and he may not see the end of it, because whitewalkers are vicious creatures. I hope that Bran and his clan really do see the end, but George R.R. Martin loves to kill the ones we love. Between Bran, Osha, Rickon, Hodor, the Reeds, Summer, and Shaggy half are bond to die. I feel that Jojen, Rickon, and Summer. But I'm only as far as the beginning of a Storm of Swords.
     By the way, I hate how one season equals a book. The series will be over before I know it. But I did get new G.O.T. merchandise.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment