Monday, June 3, 2013

In the Future

       Starting this summer I will begin to re-watch the Game of Thrones episodes and read all of the books in The Song of Ice and Fire series. I've just ordered the first 4 and will expect them before the end of the month. I'll illustrate the similarities and differences, and I'm hoping that Rob Stark really didn't die in the books, but all I can do is hope.


    The author and executive producer of everything Games of Thrones may just be EVIL at heart. I will always remember the first day I saw the first episode I saw and how I brawled like a baby when Brayn Stark of Winterfell was pushed off of the tower but Jamie Lannister ( the king slayer). Then I watched 6 consecutive episodes and was full of every emotion able to the human body. Their problems became mine and I also wanted the honor, respect, gold, and whores. I have to remind myself that it's not real . It's not real. IT"S NOT REAL...(it is a little real I most insist).

No comments:

Post a Comment